The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Social Security Card & Drivers License.
- Most recent pay stubs totaling a thirty day pay period & W2s for the past two years. (If W2 Employed)
- Most recent personal tax returns for the past two years, Corporate Income tax return for the past two years, Profit & Loss and Balance sheets of business for current year. (If self employed)
- Most recent Bank statements for the last two months all pages. Personal. (Corporate, if Applicable)
- Most recent Investment account statements for the past two months. Example: Retirement account, 401K, IRA, Stocks & bonds etc…
- Life insurance policy.
- Make, model & year of vehicles you own and their current resale value.
- Credit card, Auto Loan & Personal loan Account information. (If Credit hasn’t been pulled)
- Survey, Prior Title Policy & Home owners insurance policy (Refinance Only)
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Mortgage account information
- Home equity account information (If Applicable)
- Home owner’s insurance policy information
- HOA information. (If Applicable)
- Real Estate Tax information.
- Rental lease information. (If Applicable)